Foster a Love and Passion for soccer by developing players, supporting coaches, communicating with and appreciating parents, and positively impacting our community.
- Compete with Integrity, Character, and Sportsmanship.
- Cheer with Integrity, Character, and Sportsmanship.
- Contribute with Integrity, Character, and Sportsmanship. Create win-win relationships with our community partners.
- Coach with Integrity, Character, and Sportsmanship.
- Coach with moral and ethical standards promoting enthusiasm, pride, and discipline.
- Build self-esteem, an appreciation for the game, and a respect for others
- Provide a positive environment dedicated to the continuing development of youth players, who demonstrate talent, commitment, and a desire to excel in the sport of soccer.
- Develop players physically, mentally, technically, tactically, and socially.
- Consistent communication with our parents by coaches and club leadership.
This soccer club was created by a band of coaches with a vision. A team leading an insurgency against the model of ‘winning at all costs’. We focus on the process of individual player development more than anything else. Our teams are organized so that their soccer skills are strengthened to the greatest degree possible.
Here is how we will do it:
- Implement a comprehensive Player Development Curriculum for all age groups to allow players to develop their skills on the basis of: Technical, Tactical, Physical, and Psycho-social.
- Put the overall development of the player first while balancing the needs of the overall program. Encouragement and support of the players by the club, team and parents
- Provide the best possible coaching and top-level training to facilitate players toward individual development and the team toward achieving its greatest potential
- Organize the fairest and best possible teams through annual tryouts
- Seek out top-level competition with other players of the same or higher caliber
- Base playing time on merit earned by a player through skills and conditioning, development, ability, attendance, performance, attitude, teamwork and adhering to the expectations listed herein.
- Play in competitive scrimmages, league play and a minimum of two tournaments per season
- Receive strong financial support to pave the way for achieving the above goals through corporate sponsorship, team fund raising, individual donations, parental support, and tournaments.